Sunday, March 3, 2013

Magnet Koozies Great For Tailgating


I just love reaching the month of March.  Spring vacation parties always keep my job interesting. Parties always involve Koozies and now we have more new styles to choose from. Believe it or not we now have magnetic Koozies. Yes magnetic!!  This is the Koozie everyone is taking to their tailgate party
.
You want to keep the tailgate clear for the bbq. Usually there’s nowhere to set down your drink. Not any more…The magnetic part of this Koozie keeps your can or bottle stuck to the vehicle, keeping your drink easy to find and cold all at the same time. What a great idea! And of course you know everybody loves to have their own message printed on them. So we offer custom and personalized magnetic koozies.
The guys at my house have their own ideas for these. My brother has his magnetic Koozie stuck to the side of his tractor…he likes to keep his cold drink handy and my Dad has his koozie stuck to the tool box on his messy workbench. He says he has tipped over too many drinks while rummaging for a screwdriver.
 I guess coffee break is over. Time to get back to packing and shipping..Happy March break everyone.

No comments: